Kindergarten Orientation - April 19, 2024 @ 2:00 pm
We are open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m - 3:45 p.m to receive enrollment documents. If you are new to our school or registering a kindergartener, please visit our Enrollment Page
The Utah State Board of Education may grant an educator one of the following education licenses:
- Professional Educator License – a license issued to an individual who has demonstrated all of the State established competencies to be an educator.
- Associate Educator License – a license issued to an individual who has met a minimum set of educator requirements and is completing all professional educator requirements to receive a Professional Educator License.
- Local Education Agency (LEA)-specific Educator License – a license issued to an individual, approved by the local Board of Education, who has met locally defined competencies to be an educator.
An LEA-specific license area or endorsement may include:
- Out of State and Internationally licensed educators completing Utah licensing requirements.
- Educators waiting for university license recommendations.
- Educators with expired Utah licenses.
- Educators working towards an Associate license area/endorsement.
- Career and Technical Education educators completing skills testing.
- Educators waiting to begin a university licensure program.
Schools may employ individuals holding LEA-specific Educator Licenses, as well as Professional and Associate Educator Licenses, as outlined below based on the employee’s FTE:
|Educators who are teaching under LEA Specific or are not Qualified
|Educators in an Associate Program to become Professional Qualified
|South Jordan Elementary
- Jordan School District Policy DP379-LEA-Specific (Jordan) Educator License Requirements
- Utah State Board of Education Utah Educator Look-up Tool
1st - 6th: M-Th 8:55 - 3:35
1st - 6th: Fri. 8:55 - 1:00
K-AM: M-Th 8:55 -11:40
K-AM: Fri. 8:55 - 10:55
K-PM: M-Th 12:55 - 3:35
K-PM: Fri. 11:05 - 1:00
Principal's Corner /SJE news
COVID19 Symptoms Checklist
SL Health Dept Symptom Checklist
School Lunch Cost_2022-23
Jordan School District
Jordan District Boundary Information
Skyward Mobile Access
Notice: You will always be asked to show your photo ID when checking out your child during the school day.
Please plan on this before coming in. Thank you!