We want you to be aware that Friday, June 5 will be the last day of the school dismissal emergency grab and go meal service at 22 Jordan School District school locations.
We are grateful to our dedicated nutrition services staff members and bus drivers who have worked hard to make the emergency meal service possible.
The summer meal program at five schools listed below, will begin on Monday, June 8, 2020 and will end on Friday, August 7, 2020.
We will continue to provide lunch and breakfast for the next morning. Meals will be provided curbside only from 11 a.m. – noon, Monday through Friday, closed July 3 and July 24. The free meals will be available for anyone 18 and younger.
* No adult meals will be sold (no money will be changing hands.)
The free grab and go meals will be available at the following schools:
- Columbia Elementary, 3505 W. 7800 South, West Jordan
- Heartland Elementary, 1451 W. 7000 South, West Jordan
- Majestic Elementary, 7450 S. Redwood Road, West Jordan
- Oquirrh Elementary, 7165 S. Paddington Road, West Jordan
- Westvale Elementary, 2300 W. Gardner Ln, West Jordan
The Following is Student Snow Make-Up Day Information
To make up for the instructional time lost due to weather-related cancellation of school, snow make-up courses are available for students online at https://digitallearning.jordandistrict.org/snow-day-make-up-2020/
Snow day courses provide study skills instruction for secondary students and a review of standards for elementary students. Work from these courses will not be counted towards grades. Snow day materials will be available all summer.